Amazon Canada Haul!!!!!


Disclaimer: I was not paid to advertise Amazon Canada's Website, All statements was based on my own & honest opinion.


I am always been a Fan of Online Shopping simply because I find Great Deals that i couldn't get at the local Department stores, the comfort while waiting my purchases to arrive at home & most of all the i did save my precious time! Recently I Had Ordered some Items that i Spotted at Amazon Canada Website and because I have siblings who resides there so the shipping Address was not a Problem for me, My purchases was really a Girly Items since i love Makeup Brushes!




So Here's what i Got:



MYLIFE 4 Piece Pro Foundation
Price: CDN$ 8.23







These are Affordable Brushes Soft and Sturdy I Haven't compared them to Sigma Brushes yet...



eForCity Blue / Black In-Ear Stereo Headset w/ On-off & Mic Compatible with Google Nexus 7, 3.5mm
Price: CDN$ 3.64


Nice Headset with Built in Microphones



niceeshop(TM) 8pcs Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brush Set With Pink Letter Print Bag
Price: CDN$ 4.59





Pink Brush Set for My Sister (This will be my Gift to her birthday);) 



Pink Makeup Teadrop Blender Blending Foundation Sponge Puff
Price: CDN$ 0.87



Heard a lot of reviews about this blending egg brush, haven't tried them yet...


YESURPRISE New Small Makeup Large Fan Brush Goat Hair
Price: CDN$ 3.49






Fan Brush best for Face Countouring ......


Shany Cosmetics Shany 2013 New Image Plates Set Nail Polish Image Plates with Storage, 25 Count

Price: CDN$ 15.99









I've been doing a Nail Art designs from the Past Months and I think this will be a Fun Thing to try on!


Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray 236ml
Price: CDN$ 5.49


                

Best for hair if you are using Hair Styling tools like Hair Straightener, Blower etc.



niceEshop(TM) 15pcs Nail Art Painting Pen Brush-White +Free niceEshop Cable Tie
Price: CDN$ 2.59







Best For Nail art Lovers Ladies!


niceEshop(TM) Set of 3 Nail Art Brushes- Professional Nail Art Brushes- Sable Nail Art Brush Pen, Detailer, Liner +Free niceEshop Cable Tie
Price: CDN$ 1.59




Nail art Brush for Nail art design detailing...




Dr. Miriam Stoppard's Family Health Guide
Price: CDN$ 0.01







My Favorite, General Health Guide for Our Home...

So that's it! I think i will shop for more at amazon canada if ever i had the chance again because i am a satisfied buyer from them, not to mention the great finds! How about you? have you shop at the online similar to amazon? comment down below, i would love to hear it from you!







If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers




2 comments

  1. Those makeup tools look productive. By the way, nice blog post.

    ReplyDelete