Arquin's Buwan ng Wika School Event!


   Last August 28, 2015, I attended my Son's Buwan ng Wika Celebration School Activity, it was a Fun and Educational event that every student and Parents should not miss, it was my Son's First Time to wear a Filipino Native Outfit so it feels kinda weird to him and  he even had a Tantrums that day! so to console him, I promised to buy him a Toy as his reward for attending & participating in their school activity... i was entertained when i saw his classmates wearing national filipino outfits, so cute, it was an unforgettable moment!







    He was really feeling lazy in that Day, he even had a picture with "nakapangalumbaba" pose... hehe






My Son while Reciting his speech about the Philippines National Fruit - the Mango! He barely memorized his speech so his teacher helped him to recite...





First Timer!


Beforehand this Activity I was able to check our Local Market for Buwan ng wika Outfits for Children... and I Chose just a Simple White Shirt (Recycled)  & Red Pants Costume for him as what you've seen in the photos above...


















It was Indeed a Fun and cool activity, I just wish i had Fitted my son's outfit before the event so that he may feel what it looks like to move and how he would look like while reciting, but otherwise it was a lesson learned:) it was his first Buwan ng Wika Activity anyway... so i had to prepare more next time;)


Have a Great Day!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments