My First Ipsy Glambag - October 2015



  Hi There! Today I will be sharing you My Mini Haul from my First Ipsy Glambag last October 2015, I Know that this was a Super Late Post because as you know Guys, I had to wait for This Glambag for 1 Month before it was delivered here in the Philippines, Yes I Ordered it straight from the U.S.! using our Local Shipper. I was very curious about Ipsy Glambags because for only $10 bucks or 500.00 + (in pesos) you will get a 5 mini samplers of Different Beauty Products  it is a Combination of 5 Beauty and Skincare Stuff All in a 1 Cute Pouch.



 



Last September 2015, I Subscribed for The October 2015 Glambag  (You need to Subscribe one month ahead) because I Just Heard that the Marylou Manizer Highlighter was Included in the Glambag, so I Signed Up and Paid $10 for my Subscription, They Profile Your Glambag that you'll gonna receive based on what you had answered to their Beauty Questionnaire, They Have Monthly Beauty Themes to Suit the Glambag and For October 2015, They Have the Alter-Ego Theme, They have Nice Customer Service Though because I Requested my Order to be Delivered Rush! and they Granted it. The Shipping was Free for Every Order and you have the Option to discontinue the your Subscription if you want to just Try it out.



So Here's What I've Got:

Dr. Brandt Skincare Microdermabrasion-

Dr. brandt microdermabrasion is a revolutionary formula designed to mimic the transformative brightening, smoothing effects of the popular in-office microdermabrasion treatment, at home.







 TheBalm Cosmetics (Shade is Commited)-Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-LastingLiquid Lipstick
theBalm introduces a truly loyal long-lasting liquid lipstick—Meet Matt(e) Hughes. This long-wearing formula has a comfortable matte finish with no commitment issues. This matte vanilla mint liquid lipstick is stuck on you without feeling clingy!







Beauty Without Cruelty- Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion
This lotion moisturizes, softens, and protects your skin. Shea butter, jojoba and kukui nut oil combined with aloe vera soothe and replenish your skin to keep it looking youthful & vibrant.




-Paraben-free
-Cruelty-free
-100% Vegan-Vegetarian



Pur~lisse-BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30

This beauty balm glides on like tinted moisturizer and has all the age-defying, coverage, sunscreen benefits of a foundation and BB cream! It’s formula will soothe your skin while locking in moisture to create a gorgeous, glowing complexion. Featuring pur~lisse’s exclusive asian herb extracts complex, Chamomile & Artemisia soothes the skin while sugar maple improves skin’s appearance and retains moisture to create a gorgeous & glowing complexion.






KBShimmer-My Life's Porpoise Nail Polish
No matter if you spell it gray or grey, this pale shade is a neutral that is fun to wear alone, or under bright toppers. This creamy shade covers fully in two coats.



-Opaque in 2 coats
-Cream Polish




Ipsy October 2015 Glambag Contents...




  The Contents were Good Stuffs but Honestly, I was Not Satisfied Because I am Expecting to Get the Mary Loumanizer Highlighter, I Just wish that They should ask the subscribers what Items They really want in the Glambag Choices, I'm Really not a Fan of The Lotion and Nail Polish that they gave me because that was a common Beauty Items for me and I have a Lot of them! I expected to receive items that i haven't tried before..So It's just a suggestion for Me Ipsy! Please Let your Subscribers to choose what items they want in the Monthly Glambag;)


Any Thoughts about this Post? Let me Know and Comment down Below!




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments